Happy 146th Birthday Canada!
We would not want to live ANYWHERE else!
We have so much to be proud of as Canadians!
– Smarties, Crispy Crunch, Coffee Crisp all Canadian creations!
– Baseball, Lacrosse, Hockey and Basketball are Canadian
– Apple pie is Canadian
– Dunkin’ Doughnuts doesn’t stand a chance to Tim Hortons.
– Our civil war was a bar fight that lasted a little over an hour. And the only person who was arrested was an American mercenary, who slept and missed the whole thing…but showed up in time to get caught.
– We invented skidoos, jet-skis, velcro, zippers, insulin, zambonis, the telephone, and short wave radios that save countless lives each year.
– Our beer is awesome and so are the ads.
– We have coloured money
– A Canadian invented superman
– The handles on our beer cases are big enough to fit your hands in with mits!
Only in Canada is it Ok to be you. Its Ok to let your freak flag fly and embrace the quirkiness thats inside all of us.
HAPPY CANADA DAY